Beaufort Digital Corridor Announces Board of DirectorsShelley Barratt
The Beaufort Digital Corridor (BDC), a public-private partnership launched in 2016 to nurture Beaufort's knowledge economy, is pleased to announce the formation of its foundational Board of Directors:
- Kevin Klingler, founder of SmartSound Software, film and TV composer, music producer
- Jess O'Brien, account director at ClickGiant, digital marketing professional
- Joe Floyd, founder and CEO of InsureSign, electronic signature software
- Matt D'Angelo, Software, Professional Services, and the originator of TECHconnect
- Stephen Murray, Kazoobie Kazoos, Beaufort City Council and Redevelopment Commission, Chairman of the Beaufort County Economic Development Corp, and the initiator of the BDC
The Digital Corridor Foundation Board is comprised of entrepreneurs from Beaufort's community. Our board members play an important role with the development of the BDC by providing first-hand insight into the tech and knowledge-based industry.
These members, who call Beaufort home, bring a diverse professional expertise to the BDC, as well as a personal commitment to strengthen Beaufort's economy. "Beaufort is an incredible place to live and we want to help develop the tech economy for the next generation and encourage a more vibrant community," said BDC board member, Kevin Klingler. Jess O'Brien added, "The BDC is an opportunity for growth in an unsaturated market, building the bridge between companies who can provide tech jobs and the existing yet increasing talent pool."